Today was absolutely gorgeous. Sunshine, blue skies, high of 57 degrees. Perfect. I woke up around 10 this morning, went to campus church, and then to the Rot for lunch. While there, I ran into Ben A., who told me Elisa was there! So I got to see her and say hi for a minute....it was good to see you, Elisa! After lunch, I went to the C-lab to take an online quiz for Medical Terminology. (I got a 94...yay! :-) Then I came back to the dorm and went and studied outside for the rest of the afternoon with Jordan (my roommate) and Christina (a friend from the 2nd floor). Went to the Rot again for supper, then came back and worked on flashcards for Medical Terminology.
So while we were studying outside, there was a group of girls from out dorm doing this:
Quite a messy task, but very interesting to watch. I had never heard of this before...have any of you?
So since today was such a beautiful, warm, sunshiney day, I found myself wishing I could go here:

sit at this table:

and eat some of this!

Yum....

But since I couldn't exactly zap myself over to Hungary, I had to settle for this:

Not that I'm complaining or anything.
Spring break is just around the corner, and I am so excited! 10 days of nothing to do except...oh yeah...homework. Sigh. But I'm still excited, because I get to go home!
Which reminds me...in the four days until then, I have to take 3 exams, 1 quiz, give a powerpoint presentation to my philosophy class, and finish up homework for my other classes. Which means I should get off the computer now and work on all that stuff. Oh wait, I need the computer to work on all those things. Rats, I guess I'll just have to FOCUS.
TTFN!
5 comments:
What a treat! I LOVE when you post an update. And it's a fun update.
Paper-making, huh? Wow. How long did the process really take?
And were you able to accomplish good studying outside? It sounds perfect, but I don't know if the sunshine would distract me. But SUNSHINE!!! Yay! You needed it!!!! Hope there's lots more!
Congrats on the quiz!!! Hope and pray it is only the beginning of all good grades for the week. Looking forward to picking you up for SB.
And glad you got to see Elisa!
Enjoyed the Hungary pics too... fun : )
I was thinking about Hungary the other day. Too bad we can't all just zap ourselves back over there. ;)
UPdate time?
A month? No way it's been that long...Blogger must have their dates wrong.
Post a Comment