felt pretty long, although I only had 2 classes. I went to convo at 10, then had Anatomy and Physiology lab right afterward. We're studying blood in A & P right now, so we were doing several lab activities that required us to prick our fingers. Let me tell you, I did NOT feel like pricking my finger at all. I probably wouldn't have done it, but I kept thinking about how Grace does it like 8 times a day! I told myself that if she could do it, so could I. After dawdling a bit, then shaking my hand furiously for 20 seconds to "engorge it with blood", I finally pricked it. I pushed too hard, I'm afraid, because it wouldn't stop bleeding for the longest time. I can still see the neat little hole in it when I squeeze my finger. I guess I need to get Grace to teach me how to poke my finger the right way.
So after that, I scurried on over to Campus North for my Pathophysiology class, which lasted for 2 1/2 hours, which is a LONG time, especially when you don't have a watch. :-P
Got back to my dorm, ate some grapes, chilled for a bit, worked on homework, and now I'm ready to hit the sack...adios!
2 comments:
Grace says: "You can come home today and I'll show you, though you might not want to do it again."
Thanks, Grace. And guess what? We had to poke our fingers AGAIN last week because our teacher made a mistake with the centrifuge (machine that separates the different parts of your blood. :-/
Post a Comment